Monticello 24x8 Greenhouse Kit
For Premium Packages - See Added Features Below
Not all greenhouses are built the same and the Monticello line of greenhouses by Riverstone Industries proves this to be true. The Monticello is proudly MADE IN THE USA, applying good old fashion American ingenuity to make the best product for our customers and help to elevate the industry standards of all greenhouses. Constructed from the highest quality extruded aluminum (US grade – not the thinner & more brittle foreign aluminum) and electro-statically painted Black (0.0% lead), our greenhouse uses on average more than 40 lbs. more aluminum than the average imported greenhouse to help protect against snow cave-ins and wind damage.
While most hobby greenhouses on the market use less expensive, thinner walls and roofing materials, the Monticello uses professional grade 8mm twin wall polycarbonate materials. This is the same thickness as used in commercial greenhouses; the walls act as a double pain window, keeping cooler air in during warm months and insulating the greenhouse from cold air in the winter. This makes the Monticello more efficient to grow for a longer period of time than other greenhouses and adds to the efficiency of growing thereby cutting down electric bills for those who choose to grow year-round.
With the average greenhouse on the market today taking a full weekend to assemble, it is easy to see why so many greenhouse owners say that the top issue in the first 2 months of ownership is assembly/set-up. We listened to the owners and took the construction process into consideration when designing the Monticello. Through a combination of superior, more rigid materials, and creating interchangeable parts in our design, the Monticello takes the average gardener 8 hours to assemble.
THIS IS A PREMIUM PACKAGE, WHICH INCLUDES THE MONTICELLO GREENHOUSE, ONE SIDE OF COMMERCIAL WORK BENCHES, INTERIOR SHADE SYSTEM, PROGRAMMABLE WATERING SYSTEM, AND THE ONLY GREENHOUSE SINK IN THE INDUSTRY.
At 7ft 6in tall at the peak the Monticello’s above average interior height design also helps with displacing heat within the greenhouse while also allowing for the tallest gardeners not to have to bend down when inside the greenhouse.
From the integrated base to the built in rain water gutter system, to the automatic roof vent opener and the newly redesigned HINGED DOUBLE DOORS (with an opening of almost 6ft high x 4½ft wide) ensures you are sure to enjoy the Monticello greenhouse for years to come. It offers the ability to grow as your needs grow with the 4ft extension kit that can be purchased anytime in the future.
This product is backed with the strongest warranty in the industry, 10 years on the frame and Polycarbonate. For the gardener that is looking for a mid-priced greenhouse system that will supply years of hassle free indoor gardening, this is the greenhouse for you.We hope you enjoy growing in the Monticello as much as we enjoyed designing it.
- PROUDLY DESIGNED & MADE IN THE USA!!
8.1 ft. W x 24.5 ft. L x 7.6 ft. H
- Quick assembly construction (average time of 8 hours)
- Integrated flush base design
- High impact UV stable 8mm twin wall polycarbonate walls and roof
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum frame construction
- 5 - 2ft x 2ft roof vent with automatic openers
- Integrated dual rain water gutter system
- Large 5.10ft x 4.6ft wide door opening
- Hinged Lockable Double Doors
- Full 10 yr. warranty (strongest in the industry)
- New Patent Pending Twist & Lock single bolt (makes assembly quicker and easier over prior version)
- Expandable – ability to expand greenhouse in 4ft increments as needs grow
- Efficient – average cost to run greenhouse year round $200-$250
- Snow load capacity of 24lbs/sq. ft. (1.536 lbs.)
- Wind load of 52 m/sec (113 mph gusts)
PREMIUM PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- PROGRAMMABLE WATERING SYSTEM