Rhino Two Car Garage House 22'Wx24'Lx12'H
The 22'Wx24'Lx12'H Two Car Peak shelter provides superior protection, without sacrificing portability. When not being used for vehicle storage, it provides excellent protection for equipment storage. The peak-style roof prevents water logging and snow build-up.
Assembling a Rhino Shelter requires minimal effort and tools. Two people can assemble the storage shed within an hour. The frame of the shed is designed in a specific manner, so that no cutting or drilling is required.
The shelter is made using rugged and long-lasting industrial grade 10oz. fabric and is available in two distinct colours. The entire cover, including doors, are constructed with a CPAI-84 rated Poly with woven backing, which is UV resistant and fire retardant. The outer and inner layers sandwich a special layer in between called Inner Black Scrim. This layer has a coating that prevents any sunlight from infiltrating the material. All the components for the frame are manufactured using galvanized steel.
Ratchet straps come standard with Rhino Shelters. The shelter cover never loosens or sags, thanks to the strong webbing material used in the ratchet strap. The tight fit allows the ratchet straps to withstand much higher snow loads than ordinary rope. Every door contains a pouch to accommodate a pole and grommets. Cable earth anchors and 36" drive rod come with the package.
Exclusive 2 Car Garage Features
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Finish on All Steel Frame Components for Maximum Strength & Long Life
- All Pre-Drilled, Easy Bolt Together Assembly
- Ratchet Straps for a Drum Tight Fit
- Wind Brace Support on all 4 corners
- 10oz., CPAI-84 Polyethylene Fabric Backed Cover and Doors
- Two (2) Triple Zipper Doors Standard
- One (1) Complete Roll-up Door Kit
- Protective Plastic Tube End Caps - All Open Ends
- Standard Thread Plated Hardware Kit with Retaining Nuts & Protective SS Washers
- Quick Assembly Wrench included
- Heavy Duty Poly Rope for Main Cover Tie Down
- Heavy Duty Grommets on Cover & Doors
- Average Install Time Two (2) Hours
- Anchors Fourteen (14) 36" Anchors with U-Bolts & 36" Drive Rod
- Arches Seven (7) on 48" spacing: 2-3/8" galvanized frame members
- Available Colors Forest Green, Gray
- Fire Retardant Standard Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Main Cover UV Protected 24 mm, fabric-backed polyethylene, 10 oz weight
- Nominal Size 22' Width x 24' Length x 12' Height
- Shipping Method Shipped via Motor Freight Only
- Shipping Weight 789 lbs. shipped in six (6) boxes
- Standard End Door Size 20' Width x 6'6" Height: Triple zipper door at each end