The Arrow Floor Frame Kit for Arrow Storage Sheds is made from galvanized steel. Use a floor frame kit along with your choice of plywood or other decking to construct a raised floor after your shed is assembled that will aid in keeping stored contents off the ground. Floor frame kit is an easy way to construct a floor, but they are not necessary if building on a concrete pad or other solid, non-porous material.
- Floor frame kit not necessary if building shed on concrete pad, wood deck or other solid non porus material
- Floats inside shed, the shed is not built onto the floor frame kit
- Great to use with exterior grade plywood (plywood not included, do not use pressure treated wood)
- Not required with the NP8667, NP10867, NP101267, DK108 or DK1014
- Helps keep stored items off the ground
- Fits Arrow sheds that measure 10 ft. x 12 ft. and 10 ft. x 14 ft.
- Made from hot-dipped galvanized steel
|FLOOR FRAME KIT for 10x11, 10x12, 10x13 & 10x14