The Lifetime 15' x 8' Garden Building (side entry) features:
Vertical siding, (2) screened vents, (2) windows, (2) 90" x 9" Shelves, a full-length ridge skylight, (2) large skylights, wall hooks, tool storage pouch, snow load kit, and a 10-year limited warranty.
Floor and installation hardware included. Comes in (3) boxes. Lifetime's 15' wide Garden Buildings are not only built for superior strength and durability, they also have an attractive appearance and design to accent the beauty of your backyard. The convenient, centralized location of the doors allows for easy access to your storage without having to climb over things to reach items stored in the back. The innovative design and durable construction creates the perfect solution for your storage needs.
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall: 96" H x 176" W x 92" D
- Interior: 95" H x 174" W x 90" D
- Approximate Width - Side to Side: 15'
- Approximate Depth - Front to Back: 8'
- Includes: Two Polycarbonate Windows with Shutters, Double Doors, Two Screened Vents to Promote Air Circulation, Two Shelves, Four Corner Shelves, Two Peg Strips with Tool Hooks
- Material: Steel, HDPE Polyethylene plastic
- Keep all your tools and garden equipment conveniently stored where you use them - in the yard
- Shelving units and peg strips help you keep those tools organized and right at your fingertips
- Two shatter proof windows which open for ventilation
- Double doors for easy storage access
- Attractive design brings beauty to your backyard
- Built to weather the storms year after year
- Rust resistant, weather resistant, and no painting required
- Shed is a desert tan color
- Flooring is 3/4 of an inch thick
- Not recommended to be put on grass or dirt. It should be placed on a cement or wood platform or base.
- Shutters are included, but are stationary
- The shed being locked, there is a place on the door handles you can put a padlock on
- There is a place on the door handles you can put a padlock on
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov