At Storage Sheds Outlet, we offer beautiful Kids Cedar Playhouse Kit that is best for adding value to your garden. This playhouse kit is constructed using the highest quality western red cedar to ensure it is highly durable and can withstand abrupt weather conditions, without any damage. Apart from using as a playhouse, this cedar shed can also be used as a shed to store all your gardening tools, hoses, and flower pots. The Kids Cedar Playhouse kit is reliable to use as a backyard retreat, potting shed, or garden house and makes an ideal place for family get-togethers, barbeques, or for just relaxing with your better half. This playhouse kit comes equipped with pre-built wall panel, a sliding door, 2 functional windows, and a lot more. Available at market’s best prices, this Kids Cedar Playhouse kit features:
- 100% Western Red Cedar construction ensuring durability
- 6-foot-high, pre-built wall panels
- Includes a sliding door (32W x 71H inches)
- Includes cedar shingled roof panels
- Plywood floor boards with 2x4-inch cedar floor joist
- 2 functional windows (31W x 27H inches)
- Additional fixed window built in the door (24W x 26H inches)
- 0.12-inch-thick plexi glass windows
- Includes window planter boxes
- All required assembly hardware included
- Includes instruction manual
The Kid's Playhouse Kit includes:
- Available in 1 size - 6' x 6'
- Exteriors made with non-toxic 100% Western Red Cedar
- Door opening H 47" x W 19"
- Cedar floor W 66" x D 46"
- Comes with 3 window openings and fixed shutters
- All the required assembly hardware
Standard Motor Freight Deliveries From CedarShed
Standard motor freight deliveries are shipments delivered by Semi-Trailer Truck or a similar type vehicle, and are offloaded by the Purchaser. A complete description of how the freight is delivered and what is required by the purchaser is listed below.
Shipments will be delivered to or as close to the Purchasers property line and or Driveway provided the location is deemed assessable by the delivering carrier. It is the Purchasers responsibility to inform Cedarshed at time of purchase of any unusual or difficult location or delivery issues so necessary arrangements may be made with the delivering carrier where possible. Purchasers may incur additional shipping costs depending on the Purchasers specific situation.
The delivering freight carrier is not obligated to assist the Purchaser with unloading of freight.
Purchaser will be expected to cut metal strapping securing product to the pallet and therefore will require the use of wire cutters.
It is strongly recommended that the Purchaser have at least 2 assistants to help offload freight from truck.
Purchasers should be aware that although total freight could be over 2000 lbs, units will be offloaded one piece at a time, with individual pieces and components ranging between 1- 100 lbs that should be manageable in most situations.
Purchaser will be given a reasonable time frame to unload freight from the delivering freight carrier vehicle ranging between 15-30 minutes.